Policy on the Operations and the Management of the Visual Data Processing Devices
Mando Corp. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) provides information on the purpose of the visual data processed by the Company and how such data is used and managed through this policy on the operations and the management of the visual data processing devices. Moreover, any changes to the policy on the operations and management of the visual data processing devices will be disclosed through the website for easy access by the data subjects.
- 1. Basis and Purpose of Installing the Visual Data Processing Devices
The Company installs and operates the visual data processing devices for the following purposes pursuant to Article 25(1) of the Personal Information Protection Act:
- · For safety of facilities and the prevention of fire;
- · To manage and control access by people and vehicles;
- · To protect the place of business and prevent crimes, such as theft, etc.; and
- · To prevent crimes for the safety of the customers.
- 2. Locations Subjected to the Installation of the Visual Data Processing Devices
The Company installs the visual data processing devices in the following locations, pursuant to the relevant laws, and posts signboards so that data subjects may easily recognize such devices.
- · Locations requiring security for the safety of the public and protect the business secrets, such as the main entrances to the place of business, lobby, hallway, parking lots, etc.;
- · Locations to prevent crimes, such as the external walls of the place of business, etc.; and
- · Other locations and/or sections vulnerable to security, safety, etc.
- 3. Installation and Operation of the Visual Data Processing Devices
The visual data processing devices are installed and under operations by the Company for the safety of the public, protect the facilities and prevent crimes and accidents, and they are separately installed and managed by considering the nature and necessity of the place of business.
- 4. Protection of the Visual Data and the Responsibility of Managing and Operating the Visual Data Processing Devices
Any inquiry related to the visual data processing devices and the visual data should be directed to the responsible departments for each region by referencing the following table.
영상정보 보호 및 영상정보처리기기 관리·운영 책임표 Classification Name of the Place of Business Purpose Filming Hours/ Retention Period Management/Operations Manager 비고 Department 연락처 Research Institute Pangyo Company Building Patrol, Security 24 Hours/ 30 Days from Filming General Affairs 02-6188-1931 Plant Pyeongtaek Employee Relations 031-680-6034 Wonju Employee Relations 033-730-6013 Iksan Employee Relations 063-830-9122
- 5. Collection, Protective Measures and the Methods of Processing the Visual Data
The Company will not collect visual data nor use a recording function, except for the purpose of installation in Paragraph 1 above, and the visual data collected and stored are managed at a location where only the people with access authority can access and with a security system installed with a password and locking devices.
The Company manages the visual data filmed and collected through the visual data processing device as confidential and prohibits any unauthorized access, replay or taking outside the Company.
Use outside the purpose, provision to a third party, request for access, etc., and matters on the destruction of the personal visual data are recorded and managed, and the visual data are deleted permanently upon the expiration of the retention period so that it cannot be restored.
- 6. The Measures Taken On the Request to Access the Visual Data by the Data Subjects
The data subjects may request access to his/her personal visual data processed by the Company by submitting a written request to access the personal visual data pursuant to the stipulations of the government agencies. Provided, such a request is limited to the personal visual data of the data subject and when necessary for an urgent life, physical or property interest of the data subject.
The Company will take necessary measures promptly when requested to access, verify the existence or delete the personal visual data.
- 7. Methods on Verifying the Personal Visual Data and Matters on the Location
- · Verification Method : Verification is possible by visiting each place of business.
- · Verification Location : Place of business wishing to verify the personal visual data.
- 8. Measures to Ensure the Safety of the Visual Data
The Company grants the access authority on personal visual data differentially to protect the personal visual data, and records and manages use, provision, access and the destruction of the personal visual data in order to prevent falsification or forgery of the personal visual data.
Additionally, the Company installed a locking device for the location where the personal visual data are stored for a secure physical storage of the personal visual data, and unauthorized persons are prevented from accessing.
- 9. Matters on Changing the Policy on Operation and Management of the Visual Data Processing Devices
Any addition, deletion or correction of the policy pursuant to the changes in the laws, policies or security technology will be disclosed through the Company website at least 7 days prior to the implementation.